Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, InventHelp Stories I thought I gives you a involving some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good understanding you might think it is you can i patent an idea still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a complete collection of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as possible.